Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Almost there

Card #93
#94
#95
#96
#97

I have almost reached my goal - just three more cards and I will have done it!

Today has been spent cleaning up around the house. We have had our house on the market since June. Over the holidays, the showings slow down, and hence so does the keep up - if you know what I mean. My girls' rooms were completely cluttered, so we had to go through and declutter once again. This weekend the Christmas decorations will come down, and the house will be show worthy once again. I have to say trying to sell our house in the worst housing market since I don't know when is REALLY frustrating! Please keep our family in your prayers, and ask God to deliver a buyer to us. Thank you dear readers!

Quote of the day: "Faith moves mountains, but you have to keep pushing while you are praying." -Mason Cooley

No comments: