Monday, December 27, 2010

The Aftermath

Card #88
#89
#90
#91
#92
I wonder if everyone's house looks like ours when Christmas is done. We have toys, boxes, wrapping paper, and just plain stuff everywhere. It takes about three days to find a home for everything and get our house back to some sort of normalcy. That time does not even include taking down the Christmas decorations, and I have to say I am one of those people who like to get everything back to normal as quickly as possible. I will probably start taking down Christmas early this week. The advertisements have me pegged. It is now time to organize, so I can start out the new year clutter-free! Happy Monday!

Quote of the day: "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -A.A. Milne

No comments: