Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

Card #83
#84
#85
#86
#87
It is Christmas Eve, and my girls are more than excited for tomorrow. We will definitely have to figure something out to get them good and dog tired before bed tonight! I truly can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! Where in the world did this year go? How is it possible that I have a ten and eight year old?! I feel like it was just yesterday I was in college not knowing where life was going to take me. Now I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, blogger, crafter, volunteer, chauffeur, the list goes on and on, and I am grateful for all of my roles. I am grateful that the good Lord put me exactly where He wants me, and He continues to watch out for me as He works out His plan for my life. I am so grateful for all of the people in my life. I am grateful for my health, and my church. The list of blessings seems infinite when I really think about it! I hope all of you have an infinitely long list of blessings, and on this holy evening will remember the true reason for this wonderful Christmas season.........Christ!

Quote of the day: "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me." -Erma Bombeck


No comments: