Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Card #98
#99
#100
I did it! I reached my goal! I had a lot of fun doing it and I am back in the creative spirit where I belong! Thank you Brian for challenging me to meet this goal! Without you, my stamps would still be gathering dust.

Tonight is New Year's Eve as you all know. How many of you are making resolutions? I used to make resolutions every year, but this year I don't really have any. I read a post on the Proverbs 31 blog about writing a New Year's prayer. That seems more up my alley this year. I hope 2011 brings all of you health, joy and peace!

Quote of the day: "Scatter seeds of kindness everywhere you go;
Scatter bits of courtesy-watch them grow and grow.
Gather buds of friendship keep them till full blown;
You will find more happiness than you have ever known." -Amy R. Raabe

I think this will be my goal for 2011, but don't worry readers - you will still find cards here on the old blog-o! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Love the cards! Adorable! No New Year's resolutions for me...I like to take things one day at a time. =) xoxo