Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a Day!


Sorry for the late post today! It has been quite the day! It started out well enough with me going to my Stampin' Up! demonstrator's house to do some stamping. I made a really cute card (not this one), and a really cute little box of thank you cards, and I put in an order that I am really looking forward to receiving.

After stamping, I headed to the car dealership. I needed to have my car serviced as well as new tires put on. Lucky for me, our car dealership is near a really big mall, and the dealership offers shuttle service to the mall. I dropped the car off at 11:30, and the girls and I headed to the mall at noon. We had some lunch and started to do some shopping when I received a call from the service man telling me that some other repairs needed to be done to my car. I knew he wasn't padding my bill, because I was experiencing issues with the areas he discussed with me. I told him to go ahead and do the repairs, and asked him when I could expect to have my car finished (before the call my car was supposed to be done around 3:00). The service man told me my car would not be finished until 5:00 or after. Ugh! We left the house at 9:15 this morning, and now we weren't going to be home until almost 6:00. Needless to say, many hours, and many spent dollars later, I am exhausted and so are my girls. So now you know the reason for the very late post!

I hope all you had a marvelous Tuesday!

Quote of the day: "God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "Thank you"?" - William A. Ward

No comments: