Monday, August 10, 2009

Strawberry goodness



Let me begin today's post by saying that the Coldplay concert on Friday was AWESOME!! I had so much fun there with my husband and my girlfriends. The music was really, really good, and the show in general was rocking! At one point millions of paper butterflies were shot into the air. It was amazing!

Now onto the card. I told you all I was into the fruit theme this summer when I was making cards! I had fun coloring in these strawberries with my Copic markers! Don't you just want to reach into your computer and grab one of these strawberries to eat? I think the Copics really made them come to life. I still love the Copics for any of you who wondering! I used my Gelly roll glaze pen to add some sheen to the bowl the strawberries are in. I tried to show you with the close up photo. I hope you can tell.

I hope you all are having a super duper Monday! It is really hot here in NC, so the girls and I are staying inside this afternoon.

Quote of the day: "The only gift is a portion of thyself." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Yes! I do just want to reach out and grab me one of the strawberries from your card! Delicioso! Fab card!! (and how cool - I didn't know it was paper butterflies at the concert...we just thought it was really big confetti - lol) xoxo - k