Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tropical days of summer



The weather here in NC is feeling quite tropical with the heat and humidity. I sure am ready for some cooler days, but I have awhile before that will occur. I must say this is the time of year when I start missing Minnesota (where I was born and raised.) I bet the weather there is cool in the morning, and doesn't get to more than eighty degrees in the afternoon right now. Aaaah - the memories.

Today's card is another simple one. It is amazing what I can do with a little decorative paper and some buttons. Not one thing on this card is stamped - can ya believe it? I'm really digging this color scheme too. I think I will do some more fun cards with these colors.

Happy Thursday to you all! I am happy to report that my back is feeling a lot better. I am glad I got the right medication to help ease the pain.

Quote of the day: "Whatever you are, be a good one." - Abraham Lincoln

No comments: