Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Easy, breezy day


I just love how this card has turned out! I have been playing around with my Copic markers, trying to get more skilled with them. On this particular card, I tried to give the chair a more worn look, and I wanted to cast a shadow on the ground, so the viewer could imagine the sun shining on the chair. How do you think I did? I really, really want to take a Copic certification class, so I can learn all there is to know about Copic markers!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Kraft; PT White
DP: Doodlebug (old); Lasting Impressions green dot
Ink: Palette Black Noir; Copic markers
Stamps: Karen Lockhart sentiment; Karen Lockhart Adirondack chair
Misc.: Archiver's ribbon; Foof-la buttons

Quote of the day: "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." -Robert Frost

No comments: