Monday, June 1, 2009

Random Post




Good Monday afternoon to you all! Remember awhile ago, when I said I would share some photos from our family's trip to Atlanta? Well, I'm making good on what I said. These photos were taken at the Coca Cola Museum in Atlanta.

Let me begin by saying that my daughters are 8 and 6 years of age, and until the visit to the Coca Cola Museum, had not tasted Coke. Before you all go thinking I am the super strict, food-policing type of mom, you need to understand that my daughters have an unusual amount of energy, and I was afraid if they drank anything caffeinated, they would get especially bonkers. It was fear you see that held me back from letting them have the Coke, not strictness. With that in mind, I'm sure you can imagine how excited they were to get to the tasting room in the museum and go hog wild! You can see in the photos how happy they are to be drinking Coke! They truly had a great time, and lucky for me they did not go bonkers. Just yet another example of how facing one's fears pays off in the end! Hope you have a great day!

Quote of the day: "Go for long walks, indulge in hot baths. Question your assumptions, be kind to yourself, live for the moment, loosen up, scream, curse the world, count your blessings, just let go, just be." -Carol Shields

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!