Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day photos





Remember on Monday when I said I would be showing you some photos from the events that occurred over the past couple of weeks? This is the first installment. I was quite fortunate to be able to spend Mother's day with my mom, my mother-in-law, and other wonderful family members! We went to Atlanta together to enjoy some of its many attractions! These photos were taken on Mother's day right before we enjoyed a delicious buffet-style breakfast! My children absolutely LOVE the buffet! I think it is because they enjoy serving themselves, and having so many options. Oh yeah, and this particular buffet had a varied selection of what we like to call "candy cereal," so you know they were loving that! :)

Mother's day is one of my favorite holidays. My family does a spectacular job of making me feel special. It usually starts with breakfast in bed served by my husband and children. Then the girls can't wait to give me the gifts that they picked especially for me, along with beautiful hand made cards. The rest of the day is spent doing whatever I want to do, and I don't have to do any of the normal daily stuff like cleaning, preparing meals, solving disputes, etc. I love Mother's day! Do you have any special Mother's day traditions, or do any Mother's days stand out in your mind? I would love to hear from you!

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

Quote of the day: "We never know the love of our parents for us until we become parents." -Henry Ward Beecher

No comments: