Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ladybug Day


Happy Tuesday all! This day started out really rather strange. Some woman ran into a power pole, and knocked it down into the only road that goes in and out of our neighborhood. People were not allowed to leave or drive in for over two hours. What an eye opening experience! I really think we need another road out of our neighborhood....... just in case!

Anyway, on to the card! I love this ladybug image. I stamped her on some white paper, and colored her in using both Copic markers, and Twinkling h2o's, which are really fun to paint with. I cut the little lady out, and attached her to some cute polka dot paper using dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment onto the bottom of the polka dot paper, and punched a scallop edge out of some black polka dot paper for an added touch. I drew a dotted line showing the little lady's flight pattern, and adhered the polka dot paper onto a white card base! Easy, and oh so cute! I hope you have a great evening!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU white; PT white
DP: SU Washington Apple; Reminisce Salt and Pepper
Ink: Palette Noir Black; Copic markers; twinkling h20's
Stamps: Magenta Ladybug; Stampa Rosa Sentiment
Misc.: SU scallop punch

Quote of the day: "As knowledge increases, wonder deepens." -Charles Morgan

No comments: