Monday, March 9, 2009

Owl Card


Happy Monday to you! I am really enjoying the warm, sunny weather we are having in NC right now. It is hard to believe that daylight savings time is already here. Time is going by so quickly this year!

This cards was easy peasy to make, and I just love the owl rub-on .....he is so cute! I started this card with an ivory card base. I grabbed some outdoorsy style paper and scalloped the edge of it before gluing it to the card. I applied the owl rub-on, stamped the sentiment, and wrapped some brown ribbon around the card for an added bonus! Have a great evening!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Natural Ivory
DP: Cosmo Cricket Happy Camper
Stamps: SU Trendy Trees
Ink: SU chocolate chip
Misc.: SU bright delight rub-ons; SU scallop edge punch; SU brown taffeta ribbon

Quote of the day: "Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the known to the unknown." -George Shinn

No comments: