Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brian's Valentine


As promised, here is the card that my dear husband made for me for Valentine's day. It is not too complicated, but I think the simple design is nice, and I really like the color combination he put together. He has a creative side just itching to come out once in awhile. :)

I hope your week is going well! Our week started with a big snow on Monday - around 5 inches. I finally got the nice snow I had been wishing for. Our whole family, as well as a fair number of people on our street ended up at our house to go sledding, because we live on a pretty steep hill. It was so much fun. And by the weekend it will be seventy degrees - the best of both worlds in one week. Gotta love the NC weather! Happy Thursday!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Yo Yo Yellow; SU black; SU Pink Passion; SU Green Galore
Misc.: Martha Stewart butterfly punch; SU flower punch

Quote of the day: "Fill each day with life and heart. There is no pleasure in the world comparable to the delight and satisfaction that a good person takes in doing good." -John Tillotson

No comments: