Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sassy but sweet


Good morning all! We have been experiencing some sassy, but sweetness in our household lately. I think my youngest daughter is going through some sort of independent transition again. She wants to do what she wants to do regardless of what she is supposed to do, which ends up with trouble for her. The problem is when she gets in trouble, she looks at me or her dad with these eyes, and then she turns on the sweet. I want the sweet without the sassy. Is that too much to ask?

Today's card is for the sassy and sophisticated woman, and aren't we all a little sassy and sophisticated?! I think so!

This card is smaller in size. I used one of Stampin Up's note cards, which are 5" x 3.5." I rubbed on the Sassy sentiment and hand wrote "and sophisticated." Next I found the cute polka dot paper and used the scallop edge punch on it before adhering it to the card. Lastly, I attached some black Hero Arts gemstones to the scallops for added bling. This is a really simple card, and sometimes simple is sophisticated too! Have a great day!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU white note cards
DP: SU Bella Rose - polka dot
Ink: Stampin Write black marker
Misc.: SU Bright Delights Rub-ons; SU scallop edge punch; Hero Arts black gemstones

Quote of the day: "All who have meant good work with their whole hearts have done good work." - Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: