Friday, March 27, 2009

Easter is on its way



IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Wahoo! I hope you all have plans to get your weekend started out right. Our family will be heading to a very special friend's house for dinner tonight - very relaxing, and I am looking forward to it!

Easter is creeping up on me fast. I have not decorated the house yet, and the kids have been on me to do that. They love holiday decorations! At least I have made an Easter card! This card was very easy to make. I started by stamping the image. Next I chose the pattern paper I wanted to use. I colored in the image using colors from the pattern paper, so it would all coordinate. I also chose the card base color from the pattern paper. I hammered in (yes I still do it the old fashioned way - I haven't gotten one of those silent eyelet setters) four flower shaped eyelets in the corners, and put the whole thing together.

Enjoy, and have a great Friday and weekend!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Apricot appeal; PT white
DP: SU Tea Party
Ink: Palette black noir; Copic markers
Stamps: Stampendous Easter word bunny
Misc.: SU flower eyelets

Quote of the day: "People will forget what you said, and people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Bonnie Jean Wasmund

No comments: