Monday, March 30, 2009

Creativity Mess


Happy Monday to you all! This week is going to be a slow card posting week. I have allowed myself to get behind, and I only have 2 new cards to show this week, so today I am showing you what my space looks like after one of my card-making sessions! I am definitely not one of those that cleans while I go when I am making cards, which is strange, because I do clean while I go when I am cooking. When it comes to card-making I guess I figure I will probably use something again, so why put it away until I am all done making the cards. It is a good thing there are doors to my creativity space - if someone comes over, I can just close the doors to my mess. What is your process when you are doing something? Do you "clean" while you go, or do you wait until you are finished with whatever it is you are doing? I am intrigued! I hope you all have a great day!

Quote of the day: "The people who make a difference are not the ones with the credentials, but the ones with the concern." -Max Lucado

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow- I thought only my craft room exploded like this! Acutally yours is pretty tame compared to the mess that is in mine right now.