Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random

No card again today my dear readers. Instead I thought I would share some random things about me:
1. I love all things butterfly;
2. Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby is my all time favorite ice cream;
3. I really enjoy amassing craft supplies, like paper, markers, stamps, etc.;
4. I usually read the Bible at least five times a week;
5. I keep several journals - I have a lot going on in my head that I need to get down on paper;
6. I care a lot about the people in my life, and I genuinely do whatever I can to bring happiness to their lives;
7. I need to exercise to keep my mental sanity;
8. My anniversary was on Sunday, and my husband and I have been married for 12 years now;
9. Different cultures and ways of life fascinate me - I think I should have studied anthropology in college;
10. I would love to live in Greece with my family for a year;
11. I try my hardest to always live by the "golden rule;" and
12. I have to have my coffee in the morning. :)

Hope you all have a great Tuesday! If any of you would like to share some random stuff about yourself, I would love to read it!

Quote of the day: "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today just the way you are." -Proverbs 27:17

No comments: