Friday, February 6, 2009

Hearts Galore



It is getting very close to Valentine's day. I can't believe it! Where did January go? Why does time continually go faster the older I get? No matter - the fact is Valentine's day is upon us, and I really like this holiday. I love all of the cute decorations that are out now - all of the pink, red, and white. It is just so festive! Enough talk - onto the card!

I stamped four hearts, colored them in using my Copic markers, and cut them out. I used dimensionals to adhere them to a light purple rectangle, which I adhered to a pink card. I used my SU hearts wheel, and rolled some pink hearts onto white paper. I cut out a rectangle of the wheeled hearts, and adhered that to the bottom of the card. I wrapped some green velvet ribbon around the card, and finished it off with some Hero Arts Crystal Gemstones. I like the color combination in this card a lot! I hope you enjoy it as well! TGIF, and have a great weekend!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Pretty in Pink; SU Almost Amethyst; SU Natural white; PT white
Ink: Adirondack black; Copic markers; SU Pretty in Pink
Stamps: SU Love Matters: SU stampin around Lots of Hearts
Misc.: Archiver's velvet ribbon; Hero Arts Crystal Gemstones

Quote of the day: "To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic." -Alphonse de Lamartine

No comments: