Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Birthday Love



Remember last week when I shouted out to my mother-in-law on her birthday? Here is the card I made for her special day! Blue is her favorite color, so I wanted to make sure her card had some blue in it.

I started with a white card base. I cut two rectangles from some Heidi Grace decorative paper (it is double-sided), and adhered them to the card. I stamped and colored the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner, and added a row of bling for a a dramatic finish.


Ingredients:
Paper: SU white
DP: Heidi Grace It's My Party Cake
Ink: Adirondack black; Copic markers
Stamps: SU For a Friend
Misc.: Hero Arts Gemstones

Quote of the day: "A multitude of small delights constitute happiness." -Charles Baudelaire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally, I'm very happy to see this card on your blog. The original is on display on the refrigerator. Love the sentiment and appreciate the color blue. Laurie

Danielle said...

I really like this card, great job!