Monday, February 9, 2009

Friends



Friends are very important in my life, and have been for as long as I can remember. I contain the desire to make my friends feel special whenever I can, and I know my true friends not only appreciate that about me, but reciprocate it back to me. I guess that's what makes true friendships last.

For this card, I started with a white card base. I cut out a rectangle of pretty heart and circle decorative paper. I used the SU scallop punch along the edge, and placed a piece of light purple paper behind the scalloped edge. I stamped the Friends sentiment on the left side of the card, and stapled some gorgeous ribbon along the bottom.

I think I need to make a batch of these cards to send to my wonderful friends.

Ingredients:
Paper: SU white; SU Almost Amethyst
DP: Cloud Nine Sparkle Circles of love
Ink: Adirondack black
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Friends sentiment
Misc.: SU scallop punch; Archiver's ribbon, staples

Quote of the day: "If.....we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give." -George MacDonald

No comments: