Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentine's day is on its way



It is hard to believe that Valentine's day is less than three weeks away! How will you show the one you love how much you care? I'm sure a home made card would make any one's V-day a little nicer.

For this card, I started with a SU Kraft card base. I stamped the sentiment on white paper, and used my Copics to color it in. I used the SU ticket corner punch to punch the corners from the sentiment, and I mounted the sentiment onto pink paper. I added some antiqued brads at the four corners, and used dimensionals to adhere the matted sentiment to the card. I cut out the strip I used as the border on the bottom of the card from some pretty decorative paper. Lastly, I punched out four circles from another pretty decorative paper, and adhered them to the card overlapping the border.

Ingredients:
Paper: SU kraft; SU white; SU pretty in pink
DP: Sassafrass Lass Serendipity Lots O' Luck; DCWV The sweet stack
Ink: Adirondack pitch black; Copic markers
Stamps: Stampendous (sentiment)
Misc.: SU brads; SU ticket corner punch

Quote of the day: "Where there is great love there are always miracles." -Willa Cather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the little reminder :)