Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Circles of Love



Here is another home made Valentine card that I whipped up in a blink of an eye. I think just about anyone could make this card. I started with a SU Sahara Sand card base. Then I cut out a bunch of circles from some wonderful Valentine pattern paper, and glued them onto the card base willy-nilly. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in the right hand corner. I think I have said in previous posts that if you have really nice pattern paper you don't need to do much more to make a wonderful card, and this card is proof of that! Have a great Tuesday!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Sahara Sand
DP: Cloud 9 Sparkle Circles of Love
Ink: Adirondack black

Quote of the day: "Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is ll we need not more." -Mother Teresa

No comments: