Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good Friends


This was a really fun card to make! I think you can tell since I have been using them so much that I absolutely love K & Company's Amy Butler die cuts, and the coordinating papers. The image on this card is one of those die cuts. I pulled it out, matted it on some Amy Butler coordinating paper,and stuck that onto the Sahara Sand card base. I stamped the sentiment, "Good Friends" at the bottom of the card, and used a thin black marker to add faux stitching around the card. I finished the card off by adding some coordinating buttons. Have a fabulous Thursday!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Sahara Sand
DP: K & Company Amy Butler designs
Ink: Palette black
Stamps: My Favorite Things Meet me at the Cafe
Misc.: K & Company Amy Butler die cuts; Foof-la buttons; black linen thread

Quote of the day: "Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Love as if this is all there is." -Mary Anne Radmacher


I think the above quote is a great way to live life. I think I might have it painted in my craft room/ office some day!

No comments: