Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Infinite Love




I went to a bead store recently - just out of curiosity. I, personally, do not have a desire to start a new hobby, but I thought the store might have some cute beads for my girls to use on a rainy day. As I was perusing the store, I came upon the heart beads you see on this card. I knew I wanted them, and I knew I wanted to use them on a card - I just wasn't sure how I would use them, so that they would be the focal point of the card. I decided the card had to be quite simple, so the beads would stand out. I think I accomplished that goal.

I started with an off-white card base. Then, I strung the beads on some gold cord, and attached the strung beads to the card using glue dots. I found the "love is infinite" die cut in the box of K & Co. die cuts that I have referenced in a previous post, and put it on the card with some very pretty red ribbon.

Have a wonderful day, and hug someone you love today!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU vanilla
Misc.: heart beads, ribbon from Archiver's, SU gold cord, die cut from K & Company Amy Butler die cuts

Quote of the day: "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

1 comment:

Bo said...

I love this card! It is beautiful.