Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Urban flowers



Happy Tuesday to you all! I love this card. It was so quick and easy to put together, and it still looks elegant. I started with a kraft card base. I cut a rectangle of SU Urban Garden decorative paper, and punched the corners with the SU ticket corner punch. I wrapped some soft sky double stitched ribbon around the DP, and matted the decorative paper with a rectangle of SU soft sky paper. I used the SU ticket corner punch on the corners of the soft sky rectangle as well, and adhered that to the kraft card base.

Ingredients:
Paper: SU kraft; SU soft sky
DP: SU Urban Garden
Misc.: SU soft sky double stitched ribbon

Quote of the day: "Happiness comes from the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed." -Storm Jameson

1 comment:

Bo said...

ooh! I like this one!