Friday, December 5, 2008

Santa's elves



One of my favorite Christmas movies is, "Elf." I think it is hilarious, and we all know how good laughing is for our health. I highly recommend taking a break from all of your shopping, baking, and decorating to watch this movie. I'm sure it will relieve some stress.

I had so much fun coloring the elves on this card. They all look so cute and jolly! Of course I used my Copic markers. Have I told you lately how much I love them? I wish I had them in every color the company makes..........someday. After coloring in the elves, I used some diamond Stickles on their hats. I feel compelled to add some sort of shine or glitz to any holiday card I make. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great Friday and an even better weekend!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Ruby red; PT white
DP: SU Holiday Treasures
Ink: Palette Black Noir; Copic markers
Stamps: SU Holiday Lineup
Misc.: Diamond Stickles; SU corner ticket punch; SU Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon

Quote of the day: "Act as if you are and you will become such." -Leo Tolstoy

No comments: