Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy birthday Claire

It was Claire's birthday a few weeks ago, and I promised you all some pictures. The first couple of pictures are of the birthday card I made for Claire. When Claire saw Anna's birthday card back in October, she requested that her birthday card have a little card with the number 6 on it, so I got out my handy dandy Cricut diecutter and set to work. I started by picking out colors that I know Claire likes. I used my Cricut Celebrations cartridge to cut out the little card, and the envelope that are on the front of the card. Then I pulled out the butterfly stamp from SU Just Celebrate stamp set. I stamped that a couple of times on white card stock, colored in the butterflies with my Copic markers, and cut the butterflies out. I used mini glue dots to stick them onto the card. I stamped the celebrate sentiment on some pink paper, and used the SU word window to punch it out. Lastly, I added two stick on gemstones from Hero arts near the sentiment. I really love how the card turned out, and Claire loved the card too!






These next two pictures are of my darling daughter Claire. She had her party at Build-a-Bear, and chose a turkey to stuff. I thought that was really neat - she is so unique (in a good way)! The other photo is of her opening some gifts the morning before her party. She was so appreciative! She said, "Thank you so much mommy and daddy for all of my wonderful presents." She had a great birthday!





Ingredients:
Paper: SU white (embossed with the Cuttlebug dots folder
DP: Lasting Impressions pink flower; SU petals and paisleys
Ink: Palette Noir Black; Copic markers
Stamps: SU Just Celebrate
Misc.: Cricut die cut machine; Cricut celebrations cartridge; Hero Arts gemstones; SU word window punch; white gel pen

Quote of the day: "Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends." -Cindy Lew

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh, Clarey. I'm glad she had a special birthday!