Monday, December 22, 2008

Ornamental





I made this cute little Christmas ornament as a package decoration, which can easily be a tree ornament as well. It was really easy, and I like how it turned out. Last year, I bought some round tins from Maya Road. I decided to use the larger size for this project. I punched a scallop circle out of green paper, and glued it inside of the tin. I stamped the greeting onto white card stock with red ink, punched it out with a circle punch, and glued that onto the scallop punch out. I stamped a little green gift into the middle of the sentiment, and glitzed it up with red Stickles. I also added dots of red Stickles around the scallops. I used super sticky tape to tape red ribbon around the tin. I then wrapped silver cord around the tin, and tied a knot to hang it on the package. Have a great Monday!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU glorious green; SU white
Ink: SU real red; SU glorious green
Stamps: SU punch pals
Misc.: SU round scallop punch; SU circle punch; red grosgrain ribbon (from Walmart); SU silver cord; red Stickles

Quote of the day: "Power is the ability to do good things for others." -Brooke Astor

No comments: