Thursday, November 13, 2008

Simple Things

I have been on a card making binge the past couple of days due to my youngest daughter staying home from school yesterday with a bit of the yuck. I guess it is that time of year - time for the sicknesses to start passing from child to child in the classroom. Luckily, whatever was bothering her passed as quickly as it came on - she was back at school today.

This card was simple and quick, yet elegant. The card base is SU more mustard. I used my 1 1/4" circle punch to punch out 4 flowers from SU decorative paper called Haiku. I love this paper - it is perfect for this time of year - so fall-like! I cut and adhered a strip of the Haiku paper along the left edge of the card, and I used dimensionals to adhere the circles along that same left side. I finished the card by stamping the sentiment on the right side of the card. Like I said, simple and quick!




Ingredients:
Paper: SU more mustard
DP: SU Haiku
Stamps: Hero arts sentiment
Ink: SU chocolate chip
Misc.: SU 1 1/4" circle punch


Quote of the day: "Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means." -Albert Einstein

No comments: