Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy thoughts



I wanted to make a more spring-like card after all of the fall and Christmas cards I have been making and posting. For this card, I chose the stamp I wanted to use first, and then I chose the pattern paper, so I knew what colors to color the flower. The sketch that this card is based on is becoming one of my favorites. It is so adaptable for any season or holiday. All you need is some scallop and circle punches, ribbon, and paper.....stamps and ink too of course. I hope you all have a great Friday, and an even better weekend! We are celebrating Claire's 6th birthday this weekend, so look for posts about that next week.

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Apricot appeal; SU white
DP: SU Rainbow sherbet
Ink: SU black; copic markers
Stamps: Hero Arts flower
Misc.: SU green galore grosgrain ribbon; SU scallop border punch; Marvy scallop punch; EK Success circle punch

Quote of the day: "I never stop to wonder why I'm not like other people. The mystery to me is why more people aren't like me." -Florynce Kennedy

No comments: