Monday, October 27, 2008

Snowman dreams


It's been pretty crazy around here! We are in the process of moving my craft room/family office downstairs. Half of my stuff is upstairs, and half is downstairs. There is so much that goes into moving a craft room. I wish it was just moving it from one place to another, but it requires going through things and purging. I want the downstairs craft room/office to look nice, since it is pretty much right there when you come in the house. I have so much stuff that it is pretty daunting to think about going through it all. Not to mention, ever since I was little, I have had a problem when it comes to tackling daunting de-cluttering-like tasks. Just ask my mom, and she will tell you I can't do it by myself. I need someone to help me. If there is no one to help, I will totally procrastinate. The problem is if my dear husband helps me, he is going to have a coronary when he sees all of the crafting booty I have - just kidding. But he will tell me I don't need anymore, and all you paper crafters out there know there is no way I can stop acquiring more crafting stuff. Trends change, new really cute stamps are released, as well as new colors of ink, etc. You all know what I mean. Anyway, the point to my going on is I haven't taken the time to really create new cards lately, so I am showing you some of my past creations, like this snowman.

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Bashful blue; SU white; My Mind's Eye Hot Pink (really looks red)
DP: My Mind's Eye "Birthday Girl" dots
Ink: SU black; SU bashful blue marker; SU orange marker; SU real red marker
Stamps: Great Impressions
Misc. Stickles - clear

Quote of the day: "Happiness is to be found along the way, not at the end of the road, for then the journey is over and it is too late." -Robert R. Updegraff

No comments: