Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blue flower


One day I decided to stamp all of the flowers in the Hero Arts set Peeking Posies, and color them in using Twinkling H2O's. For any of you who have not used this coloring medium, Twinkling H2O's are sparkly watercolor paint pots. They are very pretty and fun to use. After I painted the flower on this card, I looked for paper that I thought would look unique with it. I pulled out some teal Bazzil cardstock and Heidi Grace decorative paper (DP). After I put the whole thing together, I added a little more sparkle with the yellow gemstones from Hero Arts. I told you I love those gemstones. They add a touch of glam with hardly any bulk, which is important when mailing cards. I hope you stay warm on this chilly Fall Tuesday!

Ingredients:
Paper: Bazzil teal (don't know the real color name); SU natural white
DP: Heidi Grace Moonlight Meadow
Ink: Adirondack pitch black
Stamps: Hero Arts Peeking Posies
Misc.: Marvy scallop square punch

Quote of the day: "The great question, which I have not been able to answer despite my thirty years of researching the feminine soul, is 'what does a woman want?'" -Sigmund Freud

No comments: