Monday, October 20, 2008

Rainy day sunshine



This card is one I made for my friend's daughter. I think the little girl holding the umbrella is so cute. The card is a nice way to bring a little sunshine to someone on a rainy day! The card base is SU ruby red. I stamped the image onto PT white and colored it in with my Copic markers! Love the Copics! I matted the image onto some striped paper from Memory Box, and added a strip of cute umbrella paper along the side. I used my SU scallop punch on the bottom of the striped paper, and stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card. I really like the SU scallop punch - I just forget to use it. Do any of you have that problem? Forgetting to use some of the great products and tools you have? Maybe I should start a weekly rotation, so all of my tools get equal use!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Ruby red; PT white
DP: Memory Box beach collection
Ink: Adirondack pitch black; Copic markers
Stamps: SU And Everything Nice; Hero Arts sentiment
Misc.: SU scallop punch

Quote of the day: "The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook." - William James

No comments: