Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pretty kitty


I think this is such a feel good kind of card! I really like the colors in the DP, as well as the cute cat stamp. I had always wanted an orange Tabby, kind of like Morris the cat. Remember him from the commercials?
A little computer update, my computer is not totally dead - thank goodness. I am using it very sparingly until we can get a new computer and put all of my pics, e-mail files, etc., into the new computer before this one completely dies. Maybe my computer issue is God's way of telling me I spend too much time on the computer - then again - maybe it is just because the computer is getting old. I think I'll go with the later choice. Have a great day!
Ingredients:
Paper: SU bashful blue; SU white
DP: SU petal patch
Ink: SU black; Copic markers
Stamps: SU Happy hellos
Misc.: SU scallop punch; Marvy scallop punch; CM cutting system; SU pink grosgrain ribbon
Quote of the day: "An effort made for the happiness of others lifts us above ourselves." - Lydia M. Child

No comments: