Friday, October 31, 2008

Batty Halloween


Happy Halloween to you all! What are your plans for the big night? My girls are way too excited! I don't know what I am going to do with them from the time they get home from school until Trick-or-treat time. The good news is they have field day at school today, so they may be a little bit tired when they get home. I can dream - can't I? Those of you who know the energy level of my girls know that I am in fact dreaming if I think they will be tired from field day.

I had a lot of fun making this card. It was so easy, and I think it turned out really cute! The card base is SU white. I punched a 2 1/4" circle out of SU summer sun paper for the moon. I used Martha Stewart's bat punch for the bats. I cut out some Heidi Grace decorative paper (DP) for added cuteness. I tied a black ribbon around the card and stamped the perfect little Halloween sentiment at the bottom - bat and all! Love it!

I hope you all have a spooktacular Halloween night!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU white; SU summer sun; SU black
DP: Heidi Grace Jeepers Creepers
Ink: Memories black
Stamps: Halloween sentiment from the $1 bin at Michaels
Misc.: Martha Stewart bat punch; EK success circle punch; black grosgrain ribbon


Quote of the day: "The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour." -Sir James Jeans

No comments: