Friday, September 26, 2008

Skeletons in the closet

Paper skeletons that is! It's Friday - woo hoo! I can't wait for the weekend. Hopefully there will be some gas to be gotten here by then. I can't believe the gas shortage has gone on as long as it has. I am so thankful that I have almost half a tank, so I am not panicking yet. I'm just home bound!

As for the card, I used the K&Co. Halloween Whimsy paper for the background of this card. I stamped two skeletons from the SU! set Batty for You. This is such a great Halloween set! It is fun to use on cards and it is good for making tags to go on any Halloween goodies you may want to share with your friends. Again, I used the SU! Halloween rub-ons for the sentiment, and added a couple Halloween brads for a little extra somethin somethin! After stamping the skeletons, I matted them on punched out circles. The circles were then matted on a punched scallop squares. Speaking of scalloped squares, I really want to get the Spellbinders Nestabilities. I'm holding out, because I'm still not sure which die-cutting machine is the best and most versatile to buy. Any suggestions?Ingredients:
Paper: Bazzil glittery card stock; SU basic black: SU white; SU old olive; SU Pumpkin
DP: K&Co. Halloween Whimsy
Ink: SU black; SU olive
Stamps: SU Batty for you
Misc.: Bo Bunny Halloween brads; SU Halloween rub-ons

Quote for the day: "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." -Aristotle

No comments: