Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pumpkins



I love this stamp from Karen Lockhart, which I bought at Ellen Hutson's store. Actually, I received both stamps (the wagon full of pumpkins and the pumpkins for sale sentiment) for my birthday from my husband. Of course, I gave him a very detailed wish list with the name of the website as well as the product numbers. :) I've only recently discovered Karen Lockhart stamps through viewing Mish's blog, but it didn't take me long to fall in love with the images myself! I had so much fun coloring this image! I feel like the pumpkins look real. Using Copic markers makes me feel like such an arteest!

Ingredients:
Paper: Bazzil, PT white
DP: SU Haiku
Ink: Adirondack Pitch black; Copic Markers
Misc.: Ribbon, Marvy punches, CM oval cutter, pop dots

Quote of the day: "The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said." -Peter F. Drucker

No comments: