Monday, September 29, 2008

Cheers to you

I know I have posted a card similar to this one. It was entitled, "Wine anyone." I just really like this stamp set, so you get to see another card made with it. :) I made this card for my wonderful friend Danielle for her birthday. Now that I have mentioned birthdays, I have to tell you all how frustrated I am with trying to order a cake for my soon to be eight year old's birthday. There is this bakery that is about 20 minutes from our house. I have gotten cakes and other goodies from there in the past. I have been calling the bakery on and off all day to order this cake. Nobody answers the phone, and there is no answering machine. Now I don't know if all of the bakers ran out of gas and are at home, but I am starting to get a little peeved. I especially don't understand how there can be no answering machine. Argh! Oh well, I guess I will continue to call or use up my gas to drive there. I will be happy when I don't have to worry about gas (the kind you put in your car) anymore.

On a more happy note - I have sold my first cards - woo hoo! Two to a very good friend for some very special birthdays, and a ten pack of thank you cards to another good friend. As London Tipton would say, "Yeah me!" Have a super-dee-duper Monday folks!

Ingredients:
Paper: Paper Trey white
DP: Lasting Impressions (blue w/ white polka dots); SU summer picnic; Bo Bunny
Ink: Adirondack pitch black; Copic markers
Stamps: My Favorite things Meet me at the Cafe
Misc. SU black gingham ribbon


Quote of the day: "There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will." - Epictetus

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute card, LOVE the fun detail and pretty layout.

Jennifer :)