Thursday, September 23, 2010

Laughter delivered


I know exactly who I am sending this card to - a friend I have had since my oldest and her oldest were in a baby playgroup together. As our children have grown, we have shared many conversations about the "joys" of motherhood, and when I say "joys," I don't necessarily mean joys. We also encourage one another to keep trucking on through the tough times. She always helps me see the bright side, so I hope this card brings a little brightness and possibly laughter to her week. In case you can't see the small print, the bottom of the cards says, "I feed it to them once a week," and in the picture the women are looking at canned joy. Funny stuff I tell ya!

Quote of the week: "Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing." -William A. Ward

No comments: