Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Inspiration



Card number three is going to Beth Moore at Beth Moore Ministries. Her Bible studies have been a true inspiration to me. They have opened my eyes to so much that I would not have discovered on my own. One thing she has taught me is how to be free from bondage, which is why I used the quote I used on the card. If you have not participated in one of her studies, I highly, highly recommend that you do. Not only is she full of Godly wisdom, but she has a great sense of humor as well! I have to say if I was not doing this challenge, I'm not sure I would ever get around to thanking Beth Moore for all she does, so I will take this opportunity to say thank you to my husband for challenging me.

Quote of the day: "Peace is not something you wish for; it's something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away." -Robert Fulghum

No comments: