Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday wishes


Today is my 37th birthday! My morning has been wonderful! I have received many birthday wishes from friends and loved ones, and I have to tell you it makes my heart light up to know that all of these people have thought of me today. When I started thinking about what I wanted to post today, I decided I wanted to post the birthday wishes I have for myself during the next year of my life, so here goes:

1. I want to remain healthy in body, mind, and spirit;
2. I want to be an encourager to all I encounter - family, friends, and strangers;
3. I want to continue learning - about myself and many other subjects (such as photography, dance, cooking, etc.);
4. I want to activate and demonstrate my faith more boldly;
5. I want to continue to practice my craft (card-making) and maybe even be published in a magazine;
6. I want to get my home more organized; and
7. I want to be joy-filled and peace-filled, so I can live my life more abundantly like the Lord would have me do!

Quote of the day: "Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling." -Margaret Lee Runbeck

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Sally. Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you had a special day ;)