Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh Happy Day


It is a happy day at my house! I'm getting the outside of the house cleaned, as well as the windows and gutters - woo hoo! I love a fresh clean house. Now I need to get to work on the inside of the house. It is amazing how much wear and tear will take place in a house after seven years living with two pets, two small daughters, and a husband, but I digress. You all didn't come to read about my house-cleaning adventures.

This card was made using more of the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper I was telling you all about yesterday. This card was so simple to put together. I started with an ivory card base, and pulled out some coordinating pattern papers from my Girl Friday kit. Even the Happy Day sentiment is cut from the Girl Friday paper. For a finishing touch, I added some Hero Arts gemstones to the right-hand corner.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday afternoon!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Naturals Ivory
DP: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday
Misc.: Hero Arts Gemstones

Quote of the day: "We don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here." - Susan Taylor

No comments: