Monday, April 27, 2009

Chipboard Flower



Happy Monday to you all! It is gorgeous here today! I love to see the sunshine and blue skies, and what I love even more is to listen to the birds chirping their spring songs! Spring is so wonderful!"

I feel like the card you are looking at today is very Spring-y! Again, I used the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper and embellishments for most of the card. If you have any questions about how I put this card together, send me a message, and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Have a great Monday, and try to spend a little time outside!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Old Olive
DP: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday
Ink: Adirondack Black
Stamps: SU Sweet of You
Misc. Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday chipboard embellishments; Foof-la buttons; SU Linen thread; SU circle punches (1-3/8 and 1-1/4)

Quote of the day: "A loving heart is the truest wisdom." -Charles Dickens

No comments: