Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day





Today is a day of love! My day started out so nice. My sweet husband made me a CD of songs from different concerts we have gone to over the years, and he made me a card. I will post it later next week. He sure has some hidden creative talent.

The card you all are looking at is the card I made for dear husband for Valentine's day. I think it is very valentiney, but also manly. I started with a black card base. I adhered some Heidi Grace decorative paper onto the front of the card. I used my Cricut Die Cutting machine to cut out the heart. I put a rub-on sentiment in the middle of the heart, outlined the heart with glue, and sprinkled some glitter onto the heart. Then I adhered the heart, using dimensionals, onto the front of the card.

I hope you all have a day filled with sweet surprises, and make sure to share the love with all of the people who are special in your life.

Ingredients:
Paper: Bazzil black; Bazzil red
DP: Heidi Grace Midnight Kisses/Definitions
Misc.: SU Love and Happiness Rub-ons; Cricut Die Cutting machine; Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge; SU black glitter; dimensionals

Quote of the day: "To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another." -Gottfried Wilhelm Von Leibnitz

No comments: