Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun Flowers


Today is sort of a lazy day for me. I skipped going to the gym with the intention of creating, and quickly the hours have passed by with nothing but laundry getting done. It seems I've had the intention of creating for days, but to no avail. After I finish this post, I am going to create. Maybe if I keep telling myself that, I will be hit with some inspiration. When you all have hit a creative slump, what do you do to get the creative juices flowing again? I could surely use some tips.

I hope you all enjoy the fun flowers in this card. Can you tell I am hoping for Spring? Have a great afternoon!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU kraft
DP: Fancy Pants Celebrate Confetti
Misc.: SU Love and Happiness rub-ons; Paper flowers from Target $1 spot; SU hemp; Foof-la buttons; SU scallop edge punch

Quote of the day: "There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will." -Epictetus

No comments: