Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reindeer games



I felt like doing some coloring, so I stamped these reindeer and got to coloring. Even at 36, (yes, I am that old) I love to color. It is one of those things that totally relaxes me. I don't think about anything except what I am coloring when I color. Admittedly, there are not many other activities that I can say that about. What about you? What activities do you do, that while you are doing them think about nothing but what you are doing? Does that question make sense? Sometimes it is hard to write exactly what I want to say.

When I finished coloring the reindeer, I wanted to add some glitz, so I took out my red and clear Stickles (glitter glue) and got to work. I added the red Stickles to Rudolph's nose, and the clear Stickles to one of the reindeer's hats. These reindeer are fun, so I wanted to find some fun paper to go along with them. I found my Doodlebug Christmas paper, and some red and fun green paper, and the card came together quite quickly - after the coloring that is. Coloring takes time if you want to stay in the lines. :)

Ingredients:
Paper: SU real red; SU green galore; PT white
DP: Doodlebug Christmas candy
Ink: Memories black; Copic markers; Sakura Stardust black
Stamps: SU Holiday Lineup
Misc.: Stickles


Quote of the day: "It's not enough to be busy...the question is: What are we busy about?" -Henry David Thoreau

No comments: