Monday, November 10, 2008

Elephant love note



When I made this card, I thought it would be great for a Valentine, (which is me getting a little ahead of myself) or it would be nice for an out of the ordinary love note. I will probably use it for the latter of the two, although since my husband reads my musings daily, he won't be very surprised when he receives this out of the blue love note. I guess he won't know when he will be receiving the love note, so it will still be a surprise. I hope you all had a wonderful beginning to your week!

Ingredients:
Paper: PT white
DP: SU summer picnic ? - not sure exactly
Stamps: SU retired Valentine set
Ink: Adirondack Pitch black; Copic Markers
Misc.: SU wide red grosgrain ribbon; red Stickles


Quote of the day: "Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do." -Dr. Benjamin Spock

No comments: