Friday, October 10, 2008

TGIF

TGIF (thank goodness its froggy)! What are your plans for the weekend? I need to spend some time moving my craft room downstairs. We want to finally have a true guestroom, instead of a makeshift office/guestroom. I'm excited, but also a little overwhelmed with everything that needs to be moved as well as with how I am going to set up the new room. If anyone has any organizational recommendations, I would love to hear them! I really need all the help I can get with that! When I get too overwhelmed, I shut down, so maybe I will end up getting nothing accomplished.

Ingredients:
Paper: SU kraft; PT white; SU garden green
Ink: Adirondack pitch black; Copic markers
Stamps: SU Unfrogettable
Misc. SU punches

Quote of the day: "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: