Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spooky flowers



How would you like to see some of these spooky flowers growing in your garden? I had fun making these. I got the idea to make this card when I made the candy corn card awhile back. At first I was going to make candy corn flowers, but I changed my mind and decided to make spooky flowers instead! OOOOAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAHHH! (that was supposed to be my spooky sound in case you were wondering)

Ingredients:

Paper: SU vintage violet; SU old olive; SU white; SU pumpkin

DP: SU Halloween (from last year)

Ink: SU basic black; SU old olive

Stamps: SU Batty for you

Misc.: Circle punches; Marvy scallop punch; CM heart punch (used to make leaves on flower stems)

Quote of the day: "The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for." -Maureen Dowd

No comments: