Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Simple is good too

Good Tuesday afternoon to ya! This card was easy and fast, which can be a good thing sometimes! I used a Hero Arts stamp to stamp the dotted circle three times with three different colors of ink. Then I punched them out with my SU circle punch. I mounted them onto Cool Caribbean card stock and tied a white ribbon along the side. Lastly, I used the SU scallop punch on the edge of the card, and glued a strip of polka dot paper along the edge of the inside of the card for a little extra color! I hope you are having a great day!

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Cool Caribbean; SU white;
DP: Lasting Impressions polka dot paper
Ink: SU certainly celery; SU pixie pink; SU Cool Caribbean; SU black
Stamps: Hero arts dotted circle; SU Tiny talk
Misc.: SU white grosgrain ribbon; SU scallop punch

Quote of the day: "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves. -Buddha

No comments: